Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Great Job ProQual!


This morning we received an email from the supervisor of a project that we just completed. I am so proud of my staff... I had to share!

Good morning Scott,
Just wanted to thank you and your staff for going WAY above and beyond with your assistance in the Veramonte reclaimed water conversion project. I was the project manager for the conversion and the project’s success has a lot to do with your staff. I can’t say enough about how awesome Matt and Mike are, their knowledge, customer service, and willingness to help really made a positive impression with City staff. Yesterday we conducted the dye test to ensure that there were no irrigation leaks or cross connections, we completed the test in 3 hours. In previous tests at different properties, the same test has taken up to 4 days! ProQual’s property knowledge and irrigation knowledge proved to be an invaluable asset to the success of this project. Again, thank you for allowing Mike, Matt, and all of your staff the time and resources to make this conversion a success, I greatly appreciate it. I look forward to working with ProQual again! 

City of Surprise Public Works
CIP Project Manger


No comments:

Post a Comment